Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Interview w/ Cult Favorite Horror Author David Wellington

Image
It’s the End of the World as we Know it:
Interview with cult-favorite horror author David Wellington
-MAD 3/4/10
http://www.upsidebackwards.info

==========

-MAD: MR. Wellington, it’s really awesome to speak with you, thanks for taking some time with us. I just finished reading your MONSTER TRILOGY and could tell from the start that this is definitely an instant classic of the “zombie apocalypse” sub-genre of horror literature, and just an all together great series of books even if you aren’t necessarily a fan of horror! When did you first realize that you wanted to be an author, and how did the genesis of the MONSTER TRILOGY first come into fruition?

-D.W.: I’ve always wanted to be a writer. I started when I was six years old. Thirty years later, I was getting a little frustrated that I’d never been published. So I put my new book online, thinking that at least people would get a chance to read it. Enough of them did that I got a book deal out of it. I was pretty excited.

-FULL INTERVIEW CONTINUED-

No comments: