Wednesday, March 25, 2009

142 Fantastically Funky Modern Furniture Designs


We sit on it during the day, sleep on it at night, eat off it and even look at our reflection in it - but how much thought do we really give our ordinary to amazing furniture and the rooms we have full of it? Some designers have gone to great lengths to get us to view even the most mundane pieces of furniture in a new and different light. From creative transformable, collapsible and comfortable designs to incredible, offbeat and painfully awkward ones here are one hundred and forty-two furniture innovations that will at least turn heads.

6 comments:

Divan Beds said...

The chair is rather scary for me. But i believe it takes a lot of effort and creativity to design such magnificent pieces. ..thanks for sharing though.

Anonymous said...

Modern Furniture, designer bedroom furniture and home Furnishings at our online store in India.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "142 Fantastically Funky Modern Furniture Designs" to our Directory of Furniture .You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

furniturechoice.info Team

http://www.furniturechoice.info

kids bedroom furniture said...

I liked your post, I will bookmark your site and follow you!

Susan Graham said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

rustic bedroom furniture said...

Beautiful tray! I love things like that! The colour are perfect in there too! I am starting to introduce rustic pieces like that. I just love all the history and stories that they may carry! :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Susan Graham